With the novel system of a multi-stage chipping machine, it is possible to process logs, slabs and chips with one machine directly to a suitable grain size for drying and pelletizing.
The Rudnick & Enners twin chipper ensures efficient processing, for example for pellet and briquette production. Thanks to the direct processing into the required chip structure, an additional wet or dry chipping is not necessary.
Wood is a very valuable material widely used in construction and other industries. But in order to use slabs, lumpy waste and logs in some industries, it is necessary to grind the wood, by means of this technique it becomes possible to manufacture wood briquettes and pellets.
A two-stage wood chipper facilitates the process of wood processing, as it is able to bring the raw material to a state suitable for drying. It does not matter which feedstock is used. Depending on the maximum diameter of the logs, there are different models of the two-stage Twin Chipper. Thus, the unit is configured for various forms of efficient operation.
Wood briquettes are an environmentally friendly fuel that is no less efficient than traditional firewood, which is why the production of briquettes is gaining momentum in the modern market. The two stage wood chipper is ideal for raw material preparation as it replaces several wood chipping systems.
Semimobile drum chipper machines are designed on stationary models base and equipped with a material feeding and discharge system thereby realizing in one machine a full technological cycle.
- chipping system built on a base frame
- including feeding device, constructed as a slat conveyor
- including discharge conveyor for wood chips, constructed as trough chain conveyor
- Chipping to the required fraction on the single machine
- By chipping are obtained the optimal chip fraction structure and therefore the need for additional wet or dry chipping before briquetting has come off
- Thanks to the wear-resistant mechanisms using, the chipper is reliable and easy in use
- A new method of material grabbing in combination with a vibro conveyor equipped with a metal detector, which feeds logs, improves the efficiency of chipping
- The optimal Twin Chipper model is selected basing on the maximal log diameter at the inlet and the required output capability
From waste to packaged briquettes
From waste to packaged briquettes
In February 2021, our team developed and installed a full-cycle briquetting line. The company has a lot of sawdust and different wood waste in different fractions. In order to achieve an even mass of timber for briquetting by packing briquettes on pallets, only a vibrating table, vibrating conveyors, chipper, several hoppers, a hammer mill, 2 RUF briquetting presses and a Strojplast packing machine are installed. Briquetting line capacity 1.4t / hour.
Is pallet shredding possible?
Yes, this technology exists.
Is there a complete grinding solution?
Yes, some of our suppliers offer a complete solution, the cost depends on the technical task or on the required performance
Which chipper model is suitable for my chips?
The model of the grinder is selected depending on the material, volume, mode of operation.
How to load shavings into the shredder hopper?
Grab, loader, special hoist for chip carts.
Ask a question
Didn't find the information you are looking for? Ask your question and we will answer it as soon as possible.