Overview of the chipping line installation project
In the autumn of 2023, RMP carried out a project to install a chipping line at a metalworking plant in Riga.
The project implementation included 12 stages:
1. Coordination and conclusion of the terms of the contract
2. Familiarization with the technical documentation of the project and exchange of contacts of those involved
3. Familiarization with the current situation at the site according to the documentation
4. Development and approval of a plan for eliminating non-conformities
5. Installation process plan and on-site approval
6. Selection of subcontractors and necessary special equipment
7. Equipment installation
8. Quality control of equipment installation
9. Elimination of deficiencies
10. Delivery of completed work to the customer
11. Fulfillment of obligations to subcontractors
12. Cleaning the area and leaving the site
The main difficulties of the project include: short deadlines, low readiness of the initial premises, welding work at height, precise installation of structural connections under adverse weather conditions. Various types of equipment were used at the site: a crane with a lifting capacity of 90 tons, a platform for lifting people, a telescopic front loader and a forklift with a manipulator. All stages of work were completed on time and with proper quality.
This cooperation gave us additional experience and new competencies in design and installation work, because each object is individual. We are grateful to our clients for their trust and the opportunity to participate in the creation of such an interesting and complex project.
View line installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_FBrx_XWA
Latest company and industry news.
RMP will take part in the international exhibition Kazakhstan Machinery Fair 2024
The leading event for Central Asia in the field of mechanical engineering and metalworking will be held from April 24 to 26, 2024 in Astana.
Сooperation with the engineering school of RTU
We are pleased to support ambitious and talented young people, so this year we decided to donate funds for the development of the RTU engineering school.
Top-tier energy balance for new wood briquetting system
Flagship RUF 1200 consumes quarter less energy than predecessor model.
LEASING WITH GRENKE
Do you want to immediately use the latest technologies without freezing your capital? The solution is simple: leasing. Fast, convenient and ideal for your specific needs.