Step by step to your sample briquette
RUF has already done over 10,000 press tests! Through this process, we can check if your raw material is briquetting. After testing, samples of the received products and a detailed report will be sent to the client. The service is provided free of charge and allows you to find an individual briquetting solution.
Organization of the process:
- Press test by pre-registration only
- Transport costs paid by the customer
- Small tests up to 50 kg are free of charge
- For hazardous substances: safety data sheets required
- Ensure sealed material delivery
- Attach shipping documents and press test request form
- In some cases (depending on the material) costs may arise due to the disposal of raw materials. These costs are paid by the customer
- On request: we can send samples of briquettes and emulsions to an analytical laboratory. These costs are paid by the customer
Contact us to find out more: +371 29474852 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest company and industry news.
Top-tier energy balance for new wood briquetting system
Flagship RUF 1200 consumes quarter less energy than predecessor model.
LEASING WITH GRENKE
Do you want to immediately use the latest technologies without freezing your capital? The solution is simple: leasing. Fast, convenient and ideal for your specific needs.
RUF celebrates 30 years of metal briquetting
The year 1993 witnessed at RUF Maschinenbau the culmination of the exchange mould’s evolution from wood debris to metal chips.
We invite to the exhibition Riga Food 2023
RMP is participating in this important industry event together with STROJPLAST and will present packaging technologies and solutions.
Implementation of innovative packaging solutions
RMP specialists, in cooperation with Strojplast engineers, developed and launched the first production line in Tallinn for the automated industrial production of fuel briquettes.