Belt Dryers ECO-Dryers
For drying bulk materials, we offer various drying complexes. Belt dryers provide efficient, gentle drying and are excellent for a wide range of raw materials. Made from high quality materials for thorough and economical convection drying.
The dryer allows you to use the following heat sources:
- hot water - waste heat from biogas plants
- hot water - heat from any hot water boiler
- hot air up to 100°С.
Thanks to computer control, an optimal and economical drying process is ensured, regardless of changes in humidity, flow rate or environment.
All surfaces of the dryer in contact with the material to be dried are made of acid-resistant steel grade 1.4301. This ensures long and trouble-free operation.
The dehumidifier has the following characteristics:
- six-shaft belt guide system with automatic belt control and positioning system
- no need for manual adjustment of the belt by the operator using a key;
- twin-screw assembly that evenly distributes the feed material on the belt, with the possibility of changing the layer thickness - eliminating layer irregularities;
- use of an automatic belt dry cleaning system - a high-pressure fan blows the belt, significantly increasing the time between successive washes;
- the use of a high-pressure, water-based belt wet cleaning system with a wastewater removal system ensures that the belt is completely clean;
- mixing system for dried material - located at a height of ¾. dryer length - with its help, the raw material is torn off the belt and turned over, ensuring uniform moisture at the end of the dryer;
- automatic 4-point moisture measurement of the material on the drying path - this system ensures moisture control throughout the entire drying stage and proper automation response;
- advanced, modern system for continuous measurement of feedstock moisture - microwave meter;
- automatic drying time adjustment system which, based on moisture measurements, adjusts the drying time in order to obtain the desired moisture content of the dried material. This system can also respond to a decrease in available thermal energy by extending the drying time accordingly;
- automatic self-diagnosis system with notification of failures and anomalies in the operation of the dehumidifier via SMS messages to the operator's phone.
Using our knowledge and experience, we will prepare an individual dryer design with peripherals adapted to the type of product to be dried. We will take into account the place of use, external conditions, the required power and parameters of the existing or planned heat source.
The dryer's compact modular design means that the dryer is ready to go immediately after a short assembly is completed. If there is a need to move it to another place, this can be done in a simple and cheap way.
As part of the delivery, we offer:
- remote control of the dryer via the Internet
- an extensive system of security and information about violations
- optional: exhaust air cleaning system
- Efficient use of the waste heat method
- Low emissions
- Gentle drying of the material at low temperatures
- Low energy consumption
- Low maintenance cost
- Applicable to a variety of products
- Manufactured in modules for quick installation on site
- Can be used outdoors
- Intelligent PLC control ensures automatic drying process
Can you supply a turnkey plant?
Yes, we can design and deliver a turnkey plant, from any fraction and moisture content of raw materials.
How long is the service life of a machine?
RUF briquette presses are very robust and are known for having a low level of wear and tear. Some of our systems have been in use for more than 25 years.
Ask a question
Didn't find the information you are looking for? Ask your question and we will answer it as soon as possible.