Design of non-standard equipment
In our projects, we use recognized brands in mechanics, automation and electrics.
The production of non-standard equipment consists of the following stages:
- Analysis of structures and mechanisms using engineering and technical calculations;
- Production and automation of equipment;
- Preparation of documentation (instructions, CE marking, etc.);
- Installation and testing of the installation, personnel training.
- In July 2022, a chain conveyor was installed for a large Latvian company, consisting of two conveyors with separate drives. Drive: electric motor - reducer mounted directly on the conveyor frame. A chain conveyor with a smooth 90-degree turn and a straight section (length 9 meters) was attached to an existing production line. Estimated load of the conveyor - up to 1000 kg of simultaneous presence of the product on the line.
Our many years of experience in the development and design of a wide range of equipment and components provides our customers with a high-class service. On customer's request, we design and develop non-standard equipment in accordance with Directive 2006/42/EC and Latvian legislation.
Would you like to purchase our products or would you like more information? Call: +371 29474852 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest company and industry news.
RUF celebrates 30 years of metal briquetting
The year 1993 witnessed at RUF Maschinenbau the culmination of the exchange mould’s evolution from wood debris to metal chips.
We invite to the exhibition Riga Food 2023
RMP is participating in this important industry event together with STROJPLAST and will present packaging technologies and solutions.
Implementation of innovative packaging solutions
RMP specialists, in cooperation with Strojplast engineers, developed and launched the first production line in Tallinn for the automated industrial production of fuel briquettes.
Steel chip briquetting, logistics optimization, cost increase
From the experience of RUF briquetting systems.
The original - the ruf briquette
World market leader ruf is offering its customers reliable briquetting plants for over 35 years.